Re: Nuclear power and cancer

  • kirkmcloren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2004
      The mistake you must not make is to assume that nuclear power is
      > inherently evil because it is advocated by some of these people
      > (presumably the ones who aren't bankrolled by the oil companies..).

      Actually that is a major problem. If we could rely on them doing the
      right thing when there is an accident we could then concentrate on
      procedures, planning and training. Unfortunately deception is all too
      common. I know personally of 2 occasions when truth was a casualty.

      Kirk

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Dodd <steved@l...>