Chatter

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1845900

      NPR's Janet Babin reports on the recent decision by the Ohio school
      board to approve a new high school course that challenges the theory
      of evolution. Proponents of "intelligent design" call the curriculum
      a compromise between creationism and the theory of evolution, but
      many mainstream scientists and civil rights advocates say the course
      is misguided.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++

      http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/WCWV.JPG

      This is a real cool image which shows water vapor. The forming
      tropical storm is off this picture, below right. But you can see how
      the powerful fields cause there to be a current that essentially
      brings electrons in good current and voltage to the ocean surface and
      extremely positive voltages to the ionosphere, and it works as an
      inverse squared of distance in terms of power, which is why it has
      the curved shape as it works as a forcing. Look how any forming ice
      would elongate and hence it dries out the air. To me this is very
      beautiful act of Gaia.

      Natural hazards link below, BTW, has something on the fires in Mexico
      blowing out to the E. Pac.

      The earth is alive.

      8) [An] [e]arly Allison like storm is likely.

      Funny I made that prediction just as Texas got hit already with the
      rains.