Re: 30,000 litres of radioactive water poured into the Rhine river!!!

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29 11:14 PM
      > If you want to completely avoid radiation, then you'd better build a
      > lead room and seal yourself in it. Radiation is everywhere. Make a
      > flight in an airliner, especially during a solar storm, and you'll
      get
      > a nice dose of it.

      Don't get the wrong impression, I don't advocate for or against nuke
      energy, because I don't know much about the subject, but radiation
      and cancer is also a part of gaia. The atmosphere probably had
      periods of thin coverage where radiation struck the surface more--and
      growth regulation would want to be reduced--IOWs you want the cells
      to divide and multiply, because in so doing they would increase the
      conductivity of patches, and then increase the earth EMF, and reduce
      the amount of atmosphere lost by the wisking from the solar winds--
      and the atmosphere would increase and the radiation would also
      decrease.

      Like junk DNA, even complex creatures have remnants of a past that
      was closer to the regulations I am talking about . . .
    • XK SAZ
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2004
        My mother died of cancer, pretty young 51 yrs old. She was a doctor
        too. An x-ray machine didn't occur to me until you mentioned it.
        Too bad radiation is invisible. We need built in geiger counter
        sensors. It seems we should evolve that among other modern poison
        detectors. We probably evolved the ability to sense hot and cold so as
        not to get burned or frozen... Eyes so we don't bump into things.
        When is the next step.