Re: Bagging on Roy Spencer

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 11:02 PM
      But what are the alternatives, Mike? To produce energy, and by that I
      mean electricity, you have to spin a generator. To do that
      consistently for years on end, you need high pressure steam spinning a
      turbine. The only way you get that is by heating a very large volume
      of water. To do that, you have to have either nuclear power or burn
      something. Can you think of another way to do it?