Re: Solar activity Report for 3/23/03

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      No news still is very informing. We have a front headed here for the
      first time in awhile and I hope for rain on my pecans I put into the
      ground last month. Looks like we won't get the solar push to the
      storm. There has been a VERY VERY large algae patch along the
      California coast I have been monitoring with respect to a positive
      SOI (El Nino wind). Hot and dry.

      Never say your posts are boring.

      > If you're tired or drowsy, you might not want to read this report,
      as
      > it may put you to sleep. BOOOOORING! There just isn't much
      happening
      > right now, and there doesn't seem to be anything major coming.
      There