Re: Solar Activity Report for 2/26/04

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      We had some strong TS activity complete with small hale today. It
      came like a typical tornado alley afternoon thunderstorm and I noted
      on the strike like we were about the only place with some strikes. I
      don't know how much of the activity you are talking about
      contributed . . . like sometimes you can really see when the solar
      signal increases.