    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      There's nothing happening to write home about, although the solar wind
      speed is up slightly due to the effects of a small coronal hole.
      However, I wouldn't expect to see much more in the way of activity
      from it than we're seeing now. Sunspot region 564, while fairly
      large, lacks the magnetic complexity at this point to produce a
      significant flare, although there is at least a small chance of a low
      level M-class flare. The most interesting thing right now is what may
      be a nice-sized coronal hole that's just now beginning to peek over
      the eastern limb of the solar disk.

      IMF Orientation : 1.5 nT South

      Solar activity is expected to very low to low. Region 564 has the
      potential for C-class flares.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to unsettled.