    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      The Earth is exiting a high speed solar wind stream, and while there
      is a possibility of aurora in the high latitudes tonight, I think
      we've seem most of the activity we're going to see from this event.
      In fact, with no significant coronal holes coming into view, and no
      sunspots regions visible that look to have any flare generating
      potential, things could be somewhat boring over the next few days.
      The only thing is, it seems like just about every time it looks like
      nothing is going to be happening for awhile, the sun pulls a surprise!

      Solaar wind speed : 454.8 km/sec
      Solar wind density : 0.3 protons/cc
      Solar wind pressure : n/a

      IMF : 6.0 nT
      IMF Orientation : 0.4 nT North

      Solar activity is expected to be very low. There is a slight chance
      for an isolated low C-class flare.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to continue at quiet to unsettled
      levels for the next three days. Isolated active periods at high
      latitudes are possible.