More on O storm

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Freak December storm. I predicted W. Carribean storm later in
      shifted, heavy TS season--in April. Also predicted a Carolina
      storm. Has to do w/ dams on Orinoco shifting bio activity later in
      season:

      http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/atlantic/2003/

      http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/natural_hazards_v2.ph
      p3?img_id=11868

      Note the fires before the tropical storm.

      There has been a constant trail of clouds between the Orinoco delta
      and the storm all the way to its Hispanola landfall . . .

      Recall that the dielectric of water is about 100 times that of air,
      and so the extreme capacitive coupling which occurs between
      ionosphere and ocean, particularly centered around a tropical storm,
      finds large scale EMF pathways connecting the convective areas over
      S. America where charge separations occur, and then between Africa
      and S. America.

      Note also a good solar event and the storm off the east coast--
      connected electrically by the Gulf stream to the tropical storm.

      This time of year signal noise from a solar event is particularly
      well organized, as the polar regions are too cold for charge
      separations by convection, and hence the signal from a solar event
      patterns clouds quite well.

      It's been raining here, btw, for days . . .