Here we go.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      http://www.weather.com/maps/news/novnonactive/atlanticoceansatellite_l
      arge.html

      Low in E. Carribean moving west below a trough of HP. Heavy rain by
      Doran wave in Caracus. ITCZ connecting Africa and S. America
      electrically.

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOscil
      lationIndex/30DaySOIValues/

      -Nov-2003 1012.34 1007.30 13.70 -3.46 -1.40 10-Nov-2003 1011.79
      1007.60 8.30 -2.65 -1.36 11-Nov-2003 1012.15 1008.45 5.20 -2.09 -1.34

      SOI positive and reversing.

      Interesting report on sun's input as a shift in what we have seen.

      http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/MIATWOAT.shtml?

      CLOUDINESS...NUMEROUS SHOWERS...AND GUSTY WINDS OVER PORTIONS OF THE
      EASTERN CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE ADJACENT LAND AREAS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH
      A BROAD AREA OF LOW PRESSURE LOCATED A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-
      SOUTHWEST OF PUERTO RICO. THIS SYSTEM HAS CHANGED LITTLE IN
      ORGANIZATION THIS EVENING...HOWEVER UPPER-LEVEL WINDS MAY BECOME MORE
      FAVORABLE FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT OVER THE NEXT DAY OR SO.
      THE SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO MOVE SLOWLY NORTH-NORTHEASTWARD AND...EVEN
      IF IT DOES NOT DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE...IS EXPECTED TO
      PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND THE THREAT OF FLASH FLOODS OVER
      PORTIONS OF THE LEEWARD ISLANDS...THE VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO.
      AN AIR FORCE RESERVE UNIT RECONNAISSANCE AIRCRAFT IS SCHEDULED TO
      INVESTIGATE THE AREA ON TUESDAY...IF NECESSARY.

      Comment:

      How did I know heavy and shifted? Call the specific storms? How do I
      know your body temperature is 98.7 degrees F. and haven't clue about
      your room's temperature?