Re: HIV and gaia

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
      > Virus can rise to clouds and more heavy cellular or more
      > complex and heavy precellular life could not, whereas virus particles
      > would have becuase of their size no ability to provide a conductivity
      > change below.

      I have to disagree with this part, Mike. Viable bacteria have been
      found at the upper reaches of the atmosphere.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
        Oh this is true, that small single celled creatures can act much like
        a virus in terms of a weight charge distribution BUT consider there
        are NO two three and four celled creatures, and that a methanogen is
        1,000 times smaller than a human cell. Why?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
          --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
          > Oh this is true, that small single celled creatures can act much like
          > a virus in terms of a weight charge distribution BUT consider there
          > are NO two three and four celled creatures, and that a methanogen is
          > 1,000 times smaller than a human cell. Why?

          That's true. As far as I know, there are no creatures that consist of
          a few cells. It's either one or a bunch of them.