Sex and Protein complexity

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Sexual Reproduction and Gaia.

      It is my view that sexuality is also symbiotic w/ Gaia, and in
      particular the "male" gene is more related to cirrus ion movements
      and the female, ocean based conductivities. It is probably an
      extension of spores and multi celled complexities that arose with the
      problem of how would Gaia feedbacks work with more complex forms of
      life.

      Protein complexity is interesting, and probably initially was a way
      that the nucleotides could "float" on the water top, and thereby
      become part of the cloud dynamics.