Strikes on Isabel's landfall

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2003
      Went from 19,400 to about 2,000 same time of day.

      None of the strikes were near the land where Isabel was--but in the
      middle of the country extending from the GOM to the north EMF.

      David--MANY people got your solar reports where I have been posting.
      Perhaps a hundred people used the data.

      Also as you know I called for a Carolina storm on March 31 here under
      the thread entitled 2003 Hurricane forecast.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
        > Also as you know I called for a Carolina storm on March 31 here under
        > the thread entitled 2003 Hurricane forecast.

        I must admit, you did! However, predicting a Carolina hurricane isn't
        really that much of a stretch for any hurricane season. It seems like
        just about every year the Outer Banks get at least a glancing blow
        from one.