Double storms

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 8:37 AM
      Once the sun went down the C storm in the GOM became so EMF unstable
      that it lost its driving power that made me think that it may give
      the delta some good rain. I WAS emphatic about a right turn and
      intensification while the sun was up yesterday, which happened. I
      remained unsure what was going to happen overnight.

      In retrospect, there is another storm in the EPAC which is creating a
      Doran wave like feature across Mexico that would cause a
      counteracting NW electrical aspect over the electrical aspect pulling
      the storm NE. That NE aspect was dominating during the day for the
      reasons I have stated, and stated so correctly. Given the two storms,
      the fair weather sides of the storms became yet MORE fair weather and
      I would add that the smoke from the Arizona fires didn't hurt a more
      polar appearance of what we saw. And as this thing became EMF
      unstabile I am not surprised BTW by the Arizona thunderstorms,
      despite the drought and the electrical and biological reasons for it,
      as back EMF features may come into play.

      At this time this feature of a double storm and the Doran wave
      between them will weaken as both paths are moving toward gaia poor
      conditions, the W GOM and the SOC/GOC.

      I have looked at the EPAC storm including the last frame where the
      water vapor made a shift right. Really weird. Anyway, the elevated
      solar wind would have an impact to the EPAC storm as well, and what
      is interesting is that overnight that impact is not going to be the
      same as what happens to a GOM storm. One of the more interesting
      climate theories, BTW, is that when the Americas joined about 5
      million years ago there was a glacial epoch caused. From an
      electrical standpoint, there would no longer be a water connection
      between the oceans--and the sun's electrical amplification could be
      lost overnight in the Atlantic side.

      However, in this case, there was enough of a storm in the EPAC to
      give a Doran wave over land in Mexico to a least power some fair
      weather or positive to ground voltages and to have this polar kind of
      looking storm. What will be interesting is what happens with the day
      and as the solar wind gets amplified and as the storms move apart by
      the non conductive land of Mexico, which widens as you move north in
      relation to the two storms.

      Early day indicaters show some intensification and drop in "shear".