A Gaia EMF analysis of Tropical Storm BIANCA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/e_pacific/2003/

      There has been a signal amplified to what was TD3, and with my eyes
      saw the strike link http://www.lightningstorm.com, the massive
      strikes a few days ago Saturday associated with that amplification,
      or read at our solar flaring/CME/ wind reports by David or read in
      particular how it was "rectified" and then flat lined away from a
      point EMF and then the back EMF . . . anyway, you now see what
      happened with this electrical pulse--a tropical storm formed.

      What I was most interested in is this reading here from OZ, the SOI:

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOsci
      llationIndex/30DaySOIValues/

      14-Jun-2003 1012.13 1013.80 -20.80 -14.94 -7.97

      15-Jun-2003 1013.41 1012.80 -4.70 -14.99 -7.90

      16-Jun-2003 1013.78 1013.00 -3.60 -15.29 -7.74

      17-Jun-2003 1013.24 1014.60 -18.60 -16.18 -7.66

      Now, I realize some may think that because there isn't anything in
      published journals and no one is talking about it that therefore I
      am completely nuts. However, I want fair readers to put the idea
      firmly in a picture that may be worth thousands of my words. Please
      check out this picture--I have posted this before:

      http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/natural_hazards_v2.ph
      p3?img_id=5649

      If shaking your beer alters conductivity--imagine what a ship prop
      does!

      Is it the particles in the air or how EMF moves in the ocean below?

      Think about how a "coupled" model of the "heat" and perhaps the
      particles of the smoke stacks of ships are blamed for this.
      Criminal. Really, the assumptions made in meteorology and
      climatology are CRIMINAL in their stupidity given the technology to
      SEE.

      Anyway, a SOI reversal is going to churn waters, and that is PACIFIC
      based, even if that which caused the reversal originated across the
      Americas. The conductivity becomes high to pass fields. Understand,
      too, when KENNA was going strong last year there were some very
      powerful and fatal thunderstorms in Texas, with strike patterns
      similar to what we saw Saturday night. These EMF waves move both
      ways, of course.

      The context of fires in NM and AZ, a gaia poor and extremely fair
      weather GOC matches KENNA too! Smokestakes and churned oceans!
      Upwelling near the cooled waters from gaia poor areas often results
      in OCEAN based, as opposed to hydrology based, biological activity,
      and hence increases of conductivity.

      Anyway, call me crazy, but explain the ships and clouds! Smoke
      stacks are like the fires in AZ and NM, and the SOI reversal like
      the churning of the props . . .