Re: Solar Activity Report for 5/29/03

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Interesting the SOI when from VERY negative -45 to what we have now:

      27-May-2003 1009.29 1013.75 -45.90 -1.29 -4.91

      28-May-2003 1009.35 1012.05 -32.40 -2.95 -5.38

      29-May-2003 1011.46 1012.00 -15.80 -3.86 -5.63

      30-May-2003 1013.05 1013.15 -12.40 -4.64 -5.81

      or minus 12. That minus 12 seems like real negative but if you put
      in context it is a reversal of over 30 and HP is over both Darwin and
      Tahiti.