A solution for SARS?

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 9:14 PM
      To whom it may concern. A method of confronting SARS

      When I was in Honduras a Military medic shared a book with me
      that I used to make a machine that can erase five sources of infection in
      an hour and fifteen minutes. I used it on about 140 people including
      myself with very favorable results. When the Anthrax scare was around I
      tried to share it, but no one mentioned they cared about finding out
      about it. Now we are faced with exactly the kind of disease that I saved
      my zapper for. A disease that needs to be eradicated from the body
      electrically by a 9 volt current. With the 140 people and myself I have
      seen what can happen with this zapper. If you would like to find out
      about in a book it is named "The Cure For All Diseases" by Dr. Clark.
      The book tells how the device is made and how it should be used. I have
      seen the zapper erase asthma, and Fibromylgia in 75 minutes. In
      Tegucigalpa I told a mother that worked as a nurse with Fibromylgia
      patients about it offering to help her son that had severe Asthema. They
      both came to my house and I zapped them one after the other. Fifteen
      minutes on, then fifteen minutes off, fifteen on, fifteen off, fifteen
      on. I zapped them in January and in June when I met the mother again, she
      said that her son had had no symptoms of Asthema after we zapped in
      January. I knew this because he didn't cough any more in school. She
      also said that below her neck she had no symptoms of Fibromylgia in her
      muscles (no pain), she did have headaches for a little over a month after
      zapping, but then it too had gone away. This story was repeated over and
      over. It shows that this zapper does work against parasites, bacteria,
      virus, fungus and mold.
      If you buy this book and try to zap you need to know that it
      kills all bacteria in your body. This means that it kills the good
      bacteria also in the stomach which need to be replaced. You can use a
      live culture Yogurt, or get Health food store tablets which contain
      several kinds of cultures to do that very thing. Since being here in
      Salem, I have found an electrical engineer that makes zappers for less
      than you can buy them in a store. If you want advice about any of this
      feel free to write me. I believe having zappers that can be plugged into
      120, rather than a battery is much better because you can continue
      zapping one person after another. If this SARS thing continues as fast as
      it is now going, a lot of zappers need to be put into action.
      Cheers! Dr. (of education)
      Walter Peterson