How to stop terrorism by Dr. Walter Peterson

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:16 AM
      To whom it may concern- - - If you want to stop terrorism- - -

      Design a symbol, advertise it as a sign which designates a site
      or building or place where terrorism is being taught, practiced, believed
      in as a way of economic deliverance from poverty, or release from
      distress. Identify the posting of this sign to be a WARNING that
      says- - - If the teaching, practicing, or planning, of terrorism in this
      place is not stopped, this place will be destroyed.
      Watch the news for, listen to gossip for, send spies out to
      listen for, and then determine the who said it, what did they say, when
      did they say it, and WHERE, getting accurate identifications of people
      espousing terrorism- - -
      Then PUT THIS SYMBOL ON THAT PLACE. If it is a coffee house, a
      mansion, a public building, a corner stand, a lean to, a tent, a
      cardboard box, - - - put it on that place in a way that it cannot be
      easily removed.
      Then- - - be consistent in following up on the accuracy of the
      behavior in the place it occurs, and destroy that place, if it continues
      to happen.
      After a while people can get the message. Possibly without even
      being killed.
      If we hear of public figures espousing terrorism and shrink
      into our pillows with fear, hoping they will not be believed or followed,
      we will reap the results of our behavior. Terrorism will continue to be
      used, and our world's people abused. Consistency will work. After a
      while for some. Even if a person's resting place is reduced to a
      cardboard box, and he is destroyed because he happens to be in the site.
      Terrorism has been stopped in him. Which is where it needs to be
      stopped.
      If we decide to declare war on nations that have terrorists, we
      may because we have not been specific enough, not get the message across
      to the people that need to hear it.
      It is thinking thoughts that espouse terror, as a viable way of
      getting one's way, that are unacceptable to humane standards of dignity.
      We must stop the acceptability of thinking and espousing, that terrorism
      is a viable way to solve any problems.
      Dr. Walter O. Peterson