Re: 2003 Hurricane Forecast

  • tropicalwxwatcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:57 PM
      I just wanted to say that some of the things you're forecasting are
      similar to what some of my thoughts are on the season. I am not sure
      if its just a coincidence or what. It would be great to have a chat.
      I don't understand much of the stuff you talk about but I am
      interested. Other posters will always be skeptical when it hasn't
      been proven by professional mets.