Record cold in Florida

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:00 AM
      On record cold in Florida this morning, ENSO has had measured CO2
      influence in the Keeling Whorf Hawaiian data--indicating the degree
      to which there is an EMF chemistry and wind difference associated
      with the conductivities of the tropical Pacific equatorial and then
      the impact of that on worldwide weather patterns. It is not just
      induction and the relative degree of biological feedbacks across the
      globe, but how and where winds will shake up the oceans, like you can
      shake a bottle of beer, to cause chemical disassociation of the CO2
      and in the exchanges of chemical states alter surface conductivities.
      I again urge readers here to put a voltmeter to the test on a
      beer . . .

      Consistant with this low is a lack of heat trapping cirrus as
      connected to EMF activity. In real time if you get a chance--nary a
      strike accross the whole US AND this is consistant with induction
      against cirrus w/ a more La Nina type of conductivity.

      http://www.lightningstorm.com

      SOI has already flipped so back EMF or wind driven instability of
      winds that causes carbonic based increases of conductivity to pass on
      that pulse on the E. Pac side isn't there:

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOscil
      lationIndex/30DaySOIValues/

      Date Tahiti Darwin Daily** 30 day 90 day

      26-Mar-2003 1012.64 1011.25 -13.00 -5.10 -5.97

      27-Mar-2003 1012.69 1010.35 -8.40 -5.48 -6.03

      28-Mar-2003 1014.29 1009.25 4.40 -5.75 -5.94

      29-Mar-2003 1013.41 1008.70 2.80 -6.00 -5.80

      30-Mar-2003 1012.65 1009.05 -2.40 -6.30 -5.69

      31-Mar-2003 1011.09 1010.00 -14.40 -6.91 -5.82

      The best EMF the SOI brings has been by observation when it is
      positive and flips negative, typically with some earth directed CME
      or otherwise a solar based elevated proton wind as described here by
      David. What we had is on the 28th some of that but since then the
      wind has dropped. This elevation in the solar wind reported today
      comes AFTER the conditions for cold in Florida set in.

      The lack of strikes show there are not residual Doran wave activity
      to alter the global field influence.

      This kind of LACK of EMF and cold is going to really cool the E. GOM.
      That means less chance of TS activity there--as I have already
      predicted in my TS forecast . . . but what I would also mention is
      that there is a sort of DEPENDANT relationshp to hydrological
      feedbacks. Last year, the feedbacks were particularly strong and the
      algae in the E. GOM--BLACK.
    • tropicalwxwatcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 7:57 PM
        I just wanted to say that some of the things you're forecasting are
        similar to what some of my thoughts are on the season. I am not sure
        if its just a coincidence or what. It would be great to have a chat.
        I don't understand much of the stuff you talk about but I am
        interested. Other posters will always be skeptical when it hasn't
        been proven by professional mets.