My solar reports

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2003
      Mike, you mentioned that you linked my reports to many different
      locations. I'm just curious as to what comments they've gotten, if any.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
        Very few direct reactions.

        People have joined our group--that's a clue.

        But mostly silence and sometimes comments about relavancy. Since
        this is such a novel idea when I post on a tropics bb at TWC and
        start talking about the sun it doesn't always go over. We really
        have no peers.

        But time will tell. Rough draft of hurricane forecast done.

        That took much of the day researching, thinking and writing. Now, as
        Mark Twain would say, the real writing begins as it ends. Editing.