    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      All is basically quiet this evening as we await the arrival of the
      next round of high speed solar wind gusts, which is expected on or
      about the 15th. The associated coronal hole is in better view now,
      and it looks to be a decent fairly sized one. The sunspot number is
      staying above the 200 mark, and there are now six numbered sunspot
      regions visible. Of the group, regions 296 and 306 look like they
      have the best potential for producing an M-class flare.

      IMF Orientation : 4.6 nT North

      Solar activity is expected to be at low levels.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet to unsettled levels
      through the first 48 hours of the period. Day three should experience
      active conditions due to a co-rotating interactive region that has
      preceded a recurrent coronal hole over the past several rotations.