Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] High speed wind

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      David, Thank you! You are a blessing! May God continue to increase our
      knowledge of His wonders. Amen! Walter

      On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:55:59 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
      <b1blancer1@...> writes:
      Walter, we may not agree with everything you have to say, but that
      doesn't mean we aren't listening. You're one of the few active people
      in this group, and I for one would like you to stay.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor