Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] High speed wind

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      David, Thank you! You are a blessing! May God continue to increase our
      knowledge of His wonders. Amen! Walter

      On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:55:59 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
      <b1blancer1@...> writes:
      Walter, we may not agree with everything you have to say, but that
      doesn't mean we aren't listening. You're one of the few active people
      in this group, and I for one would like you to stay.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • foryeshua1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        Ok, Lets try this again. . .

        On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 04:22:08 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
        <b1blancer1@...> writes:
        > must insist that the current that makes our magnetic poles is the SE
        and
        > that its positioning in and around the ice poles is not an accident
        > because the SE is coming from and going to the Sun.

        We disagree in this, Walter. The Earth's magnetic field is generated
        from within, not created from the outside.

        > It is inducting the
        > Magnetic field, which in turn is inducing what you have been
        describing.

        Now here, you have something. The Earth's magnetic field is
        definitely influenced by the sun. No doubt about that.\

        > The equator turning motion on the Sun is East to West, meaning that the
        > major electric flow direction is from its north to South.

        Whoops! You got that one backwards. The Earth's magnetic field lines
        emerge at the south pole and re-enter at the north pole, which means
        that the north pole is actually the South pole. Confused yet?
        Ok lets try again. In my understanding the Sun's spots appear to us
        to be twisting from East to West as we look at it. According to the
        right hand rule its rotation turning would be caused by a current flowing
        from its North to its South. This current when it flows out its South
        comes out and around in an eddy current through its planets and back to
        the Sun. As it comes up through the Earth it twists our rotation in
        (according the right hand rule) in a West to East rotation. All of the
        meteorites that land on the South pole that come from space come there
        because of this flow. The clarity of the air in this area is clear
        because this Solar Electrojet current charges all particles and takes
        them down to the ice. The circumpolar current around the South pole is
        in the direction of the same twist of the earth, West to East. It is
        going that direction because the SE is spinning it in that direction.
        Now if you insist that the magnetic field lines are coming out of the
        South pole and going around to the North, then it must be induced to do
        so because of Solar Electrojet going from the South to the North. In my
        way of thinking the currents that drive our compasses are basically
        surface flow of solar electrojet, which hasn't been generated by the
        Earth at all, but are coming in from the Sun and flowing over the surface
        of the earth as well as up through the center, causing its great stirring
        and heating. In order to prove this point we will have to drill a hole in
        the center of the South pole and see which way current flows in it. If
        the current flows into the South pole as well as up towards the North
        over the surface of the earth than it is SE. If the current flows up out
        of and around the earth Northerly, then it is generated by the earth and
        is doing what you say. This would not make sense for it would be turning
        the earth in the opposite direction according to the right hand rule. If
        you put your right thumb up into the South pole indicating the direction
        of the direct current flow that is inducing the secondary field twist in
        the right hand direction and is turning the earth from West to East. (as
        it does). If the magnetic flow which is according to my thinking
        generated by the SE is going in that direction down the center, then it
        is Not causing the earth to rotate because of its flow, because it would
        be turning the earth the other direction. The same direction that the Sun
        turns. One other proof of the SE coming in and up through the South, is
        the shape of the ozone hole itself.. It is shaped by the SE's passage by
        the South Ice cap, for it goes into the earth around the ice cap and into
        the earth. Its path through the Ozone hole is guided by its direction of
        path down and around the ice cap shape. Too bad the bays in the South ice
        pole that were there a few years ago are not still there, for they would
        show distinct shape in the ozone hole that would be unmistakable. As it
        is I think you can still see the shape. Walter
        > CMEs are not the SE, but
        > are like shot from gun - particles.

        Yes, that is correct. Specifically they are a blast of plasma from
        the sun's corona, as opposed to the solar wind, which originated from
        lower down beneath the corona.

        > The SE isn't the current that is
        > blasting through the Sun and holding our Solarsystem by its flow
        through
        > our Sun in its position in our galaxy. The SE is a residual flow
        around
        > the blasting flow from and to the galaxy.

        I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. There is such a thing as
        an interstellar wind, believe it or not. It is a very tenuous, but
        high speed flow of particles that is generated by supernova
        explosions. It permeates the entire galaxy. Where our sun's solar
        wind is finally stopped by the interstellar wind is known as the
        heliopause. With a little luck, Voyager 1 and 2 may survive long
        enough to reach that point and report back their findings. The
        heliopause is considered the true boundary of interstellar space.
        Excactly where the heliopause is isn't really known. In fact, it's
        probably somewhat dynamic, moving in and out with the sunspot cycles.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor