EMF event alert

  • Mike Doran <mike@usinter.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2003
      http://www.lightningstorm.com/

      We had Doran wave activity last night here in N. Cal and along the
      hydrate fields of the Pac NW there is strike activity . . . very
      interesting in the Mid Atlantic too. This for SURE means severe
      weather w/ the kind of cirrus enhancement that is occurring!

      Those Mid Atlantic strikes are associated w/ "phase 1" and the NW
      w/ "phase 2" and no doubt there is EMF Doran wave activity associated
      with "3". This itself gives the ionosphere a larger scale wave
      feature . . . deepening the positive voltages to ground in the fair
      weather regions around each respective storm.

      +++++++++

      This Mid Atlantic storm could be that added rain required to bust
      their drought and increase a risk for that Carolina storm later this
      year--that current biological patterns from the Algae patch in the
      EGOM seems to support. I haven't seen this kind of strike activity in
      the GOM since last SUMMER!!!!!!

      +++++++++

      Associated with all of this -- another strong CME event complete with
      aurora it is so strong!!

      +++++++++

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOscil
      lationIndex/30DaySOIValues/

      SOI is negative--but I think when you have fairly warm SSTs like this
      and three storms lined up . . .

      http://home.att.net/~moonpath48/PERIGEE/Untitled.GIF
      (yesterday)

      http://home.att.net/~moonpath48/PERIGEE/phase2.gif
      (this morning.

      one after another, the waves of EMF from the three storms themselves
      are more then enough to offset whatever tropical induction patterns
      are occurring south of those storms. JMO.