Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Soler Activity Report for 1/20/03

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      David, I say something at the end. Walter

      On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:30:03 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
      <b1blancer1@...> writes:
      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > David, You say coronal holes are usually located at the poles? North
      > and South? Do they appear in both poles possibly at the same time on
      > both poles?

      Yes, coronal holes can usually be found at the solar poles. The
      magnetic fields around coronal holes are different. Instead of looping
      back to reconnect on the sun's surface, they are essentially open.
      They extend far out into the solar system and no one knows exactly
      where they reconnect. Rather than trapping gas and the solar wind, the
      open field lines of a coronal hole allow high-speed solar wind
      particles to escape.

      > If they appear there they could be pumping currents out into
      > space into the center of the galaxy, and would indicate a possible
      power
      > source for the center of the galaxy

      Power for the center of the galaxy?? Walter, you're talking about
      something that's about 50,000 light years away. I think the black
      hole residing there does a pretty good job.

      David, It would seem obvious that function follows available power and
      the laws related to transfer of power. For a starter. What keeps a
      galaxy in place with its solar systems rotating in relation to its
      center. Irregardless of our estimations based upon what forces and
      speeds are possible in these relationship rotations in our galaxy, the
      fact remains that solar systems are rotating around a center "black hole"
      and that each of which MUST be related to the center or we would not be
      held together and rotating around it.
      Consider the rotation as following the right hand rule, and
      bingo, simple electrical rules on earth in our hands and through our
      total environment are seen in action. As simply as it can be explained.
      Our Sun's superior size and position in our Solar system, would make the
      planets in comparison to our Sun, as unimportant as the electrons are to
      the Proton of an atom. Though the electrons do have important
      characteristics, the power of the Atom center is what is commanding its
      relational properties as well as the rotation of its atoms. Our Sun is
      the centering power, and rotating force controlling the motion of the
      planets, while at the same time it is controlling and being controlled
      by, all of the other Planetary systems in relationship to the center
      "Black Hole". The shape of that central rotating squeezer is shooting
      energy out in a stream that is literally holding and being fed by the
      whole galaxy. Close by are the germinating nurserys that are making new
      worlds and Solar Systems.
      Our earth is being powered by weak eddy currents which are
      feeding and powering all of the planets to do what they are doing, and
      how fast they are doing it.
      It appears that historically not understanding our position in
      our solar system and our galaxy is quite related to our inability to
      understand which object in our vision is actually in the center of what
      we behold. We have been slow to figure that out, but perhaps we will
      learn enough to really see what is powering what.
      I am honored by your consideration what has been said. Perhaps
      together we really can figure this thing out. May God bless us all.
      Walter