Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Soler Activity Report for 1/20/03

  • David <b1blancer1@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > David, You say coronal holes are usually located at the poles? North
      > and South? Do they appear in both poles possibly at the same time on
      > both poles?

      Yes, coronal holes can usually be found at the solar poles. The
      magnetic fields around coronal holes are different. Instead of looping
      back to reconnect on the sun's surface, they are essentially open.
      They extend far out into the solar system and no one knows exactly
      where they reconnect. Rather than trapping gas and the solar wind, the
      open field lines of a coronal hole allow high-speed solar wind
      particles to escape.

      > If they appear there they could be pumping currents out into
      > space into the center of the galaxy, and would indicate a possible power
      > source for the center of the galaxy

      Power for the center of the galaxy?? Walter, you're talking about
      something that's about 50,000 light years away. I think the black
      hole residing there does a pretty good job.
    • foryeshua1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
        David, I say something at the end. Walter

        On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:30:03 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
        <b1blancer1@...> writes:
        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > David, You say coronal holes are usually located at the poles? North
        > and South? Do they appear in both poles possibly at the same time on
        > both poles?

        Yes, coronal holes can usually be found at the solar poles. The
        magnetic fields around coronal holes are different. Instead of looping
        back to reconnect on the sun's surface, they are essentially open.
        They extend far out into the solar system and no one knows exactly
        where they reconnect. Rather than trapping gas and the solar wind, the
        open field lines of a coronal hole allow high-speed solar wind
        particles to escape.

        > If they appear there they could be pumping currents out into
        > space into the center of the galaxy, and would indicate a possible
        power
        > source for the center of the galaxy

        Power for the center of the galaxy?? Walter, you're talking about
        something that's about 50,000 light years away. I think the black
        hole residing there does a pretty good job.

        David, It would seem obvious that function follows available power and
        the laws related to transfer of power. For a starter. What keeps a
        galaxy in place with its solar systems rotating in relation to its
        center. Irregardless of our estimations based upon what forces and
        speeds are possible in these relationship rotations in our galaxy, the
        fact remains that solar systems are rotating around a center "black hole"
        and that each of which MUST be related to the center or we would not be
        held together and rotating around it.
        Consider the rotation as following the right hand rule, and
        bingo, simple electrical rules on earth in our hands and through our
        total environment are seen in action. As simply as it can be explained.
        Our Sun's superior size and position in our Solar system, would make the
        planets in comparison to our Sun, as unimportant as the electrons are to
        the Proton of an atom. Though the electrons do have important
        characteristics, the power of the Atom center is what is commanding its
        relational properties as well as the rotation of its atoms. Our Sun is
        the centering power, and rotating force controlling the motion of the
        planets, while at the same time it is controlling and being controlled
        by, all of the other Planetary systems in relationship to the center
        "Black Hole". The shape of that central rotating squeezer is shooting
        energy out in a stream that is literally holding and being fed by the
        whole galaxy. Close by are the germinating nurserys that are making new
        worlds and Solar Systems.
        Our earth is being powered by weak eddy currents which are
        feeding and powering all of the planets to do what they are doing, and
        how fast they are doing it.
        It appears that historically not understanding our position in
        our solar system and our galaxy is quite related to our inability to
        understand which object in our vision is actually in the center of what
        we behold. We have been slow to figure that out, but perhaps we will
        learn enough to really see what is powering what.
        I am honored by your consideration what has been said. Perhaps
        together we really can figure this thing out. May God bless us all.
        Walter