For your good

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hello Friends,
      Last week we visited a friend that gave us a book that is an earth
      shaker. We have all heard how important Water is, but most of us say "Oh
      Yeh" and try to drink a little more. This book is from an Indian Dr.
      who is from India, that has the reasons WHY we need more water. I am
      convinced that if you will follow his advice you will be wiser, more
      alert, and richer for it.
      The Dr. Batmanghelidg, M.D. wrote "Your Body's Many Cries For
      Water". See about it on www.watercure.com Trying to put it in a few
      sentences I would say that most of us recognize what we think is a signal
      from our bodies telling us it needs water. It is thirst. Dr. B says
      that most of the diseases we get treated for have the real pains that
      really constitute the body's signals for water. Sodas and almost all, if
      not all, drinks cause our bodies to dehydrate in order for them to be
      digested. If we should drink other drinks it would be well for us to
      drink water before them in order to give the body enough water to handle
      its digestion. Our pains are mostly not signalling a need for medicine,
      but for the living river of life. Dr. B. has many people that have
      proven his ideas, and they have given their letters of approval. If you
      want to reduce your pain, weakness, expenses, get his book. Dr. Walter
      O. Peterson
      BTW- If you don't also know about Real Salt. Listen! A neighbor that
      is an alcoholic, diabetic, high blood pressure, smoking a huge number of
      cigarettes a day, told me after twenty minutes work at his house that he
      couldn't go on because of cramps all over his body and his feet feeling
      like two balls of fire. I went home got two tsp. of Real Salt and
      returned. I told him to put a level tsp in his mouth and drink two
      glasses of water and go to bed. In twenty minutes he came out and said
      his pain was gone. That was seven month ago, the pain has not come back.
      My herb person says that it probably was because of the 40% Mdr of
      Calcium along with a total spectrum of trace minerals, from an unpolluted
      ancient sea. If you want real results in drinking water, make sure you
      have Real Salt, NOT table salt. It has not the right ingredients. Do it!
      for ease of pain, for greater strength, and save a lot of money on
      medicine. You can buy it at any good health food store. Walter