Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Shuttle Crew Studies Electrical Phenomena

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
      I can't get the news you refer to. Most of the time I haven't been able
      to find sites you have listed. Walter

      On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:49:49 -0000 "fredwx1 <fredwx1@...>"
      <fredwx1@...> writes:
      CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (Reuters) - Sprites and elves dancing on thunder
      clouds and captured by cameras on the space shuttle Columbia may help
      scientists crack the mystery of recently discovered electrical
      phenomena usually invisible to the naked eye.

      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      tmpl=story&ncid=585&e=1&cid=585&u=/nm/20030120/sc_nm/space_shuttle_dc

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • fredwx1 <fredwx1@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
        Yahoo sometimes cuts off the link. You might have to copy and paste
        it into your browser.

        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > I can't get the news you refer to. Most of the time I haven't been
        able
        > to find sites you have listed. Walter
        >
        > On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:49:49 -0000 "fredwx1 <fredwx1@y...>"
        > <fredwx1@y...> writes:
        > CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (Reuters) - Sprites and elves dancing on
        thunder
        > clouds and captured by cameras on the space shuttle Columbia may
        help
        > scientists crack the mystery of recently discovered electrical
        > phenomena usually invisible to the naked eye.
        >

        > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?

        tmpl=story&ncid=585&e=1&cid=585&u=/nm/20030120/sc_nm/space_shuttle_dc

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.