Re: Lawmakers "tackle" Global Warming--and whiff

  • Mike Doran <mike@usinter.net>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2003
      The LIA is a Keeling Whorf tidal movement that unforms MHs, IMHO.
      That is a 1900 year cycle and we are mid range in that.

      There may be some gamma ray issues that impact the water vapor cycle.

      The question isn't these oscillations but the biosphere's modulation
      of those random inputs.

      IOW it isn't chaos then chaos now but modulation then modulation now--
      the question you ask is fair but not correct.

      Human changes can result in temperatures that are in line with life
      but then a body can be dead but situated in a room temperature that
      is 98.7 degrees F. and appear alive. Such is the Dust Bowl, the
      fires in Colorado and Arizona, the drought in the SW during an "El
      Nino" and so forth.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "David <b1blancer1@e...>"