Re: The inconsistent sun

  • Mike Doran <mike@usinter.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      http://www.lomborg.com/files/Danish%20scientists%20reply%20to%
      20Scientific%20American.pdf

      Comment:

      It doesn't get any better than this.

      Yes Gamma rays cause cloud cover change. Indeed the sun itself, along
      with space, offers a picture of great chaotic inputs into climate.
      For instance:

      Your link, David.

      You see, the problem not addressed here is how does the biosphere
      deal with this added chaotic inputs--which are electrical (gamma rays
      increase proton concentrations on the ground and that electrical
      potential I lectured Vort on earlier today) (the sun's lumenousity
      AND EMF behavior varies).

      Indeed, CO2 IS critical in the EMF dynamic--how it is modulated.
      Metaphorically, it is like the difference between turning the heat
      down and taking an aspirin--when the issue is your body temperature
      with a fever.

      It's all electrical and biological, baby.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "David <b1blancer1@e...>"