Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: Lawmakers "tackle" Global Warming--and whiff

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2003
      David?, According to my thinking every polar shift brings the SE to a
      new place to rotate the earth upon, which does not have ice before the SE
      gets there and freezes new polar areas. I am thinking that establishing
      new conductor poles on the places where we want them to be equipped with
      controllable electric switches can provide a method of controlling the
      rotation rate of the earth. Which is what centering the powering force
      of the rotation and controlling its conductance rate would do according
      to my way of thinking.
      Sorry I haven't got back to you about the other things we were
      talking about. I have been somewhat busy. Walter

      On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:01:34 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
      <b1blancer1@...> writes:
      Mike, take a look at these.

      http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/west_antarctic/tchga1.gif
      http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/west_antarctic/tchgb1.gif

      As you can see, the earth is now cooler than it was a mere 5000 years
      ago, and substantially cooler than it was 100,000 years ago. In fact,
      we are just now really recovering from the last ice age. If the
      temperature estimates on those graphs are correct, then the earth
      undergoes a significant warm-up about every 100,000 years, and we're
      due for one now. The pattern seems to hold quite well for the last
      400,000 years or so. As can also be seen, when the warm-up occurs, it
      does so quite suddenly, as does the cool-down that follows several
      thousand years later.

      I believe that the Earth is indeed warming, and that it's doing so
      right on schedule. Modern man, and by modern I mean within the last
      10,000 years, has actually only been around for what is a relatively
      cool period in Earth's climate history. We haven't seen a warm period,
      which is what we're headed for now. For that matter, the polar ice
      caps are only a relatively recent feature. There have been times when
      they didn't exist.

      Your thoughts Mike? Anybody?

    • David <b1blancer1@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2003
        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > David?, According to my thinking every polar shift brings the SE to a
        > new place to rotate the earth upon, which does not have ice before
        the SE
        > gets there and freezes new polar areas. I am thinking that establishing
        > new conductor poles on the places where we want them to be equipped with
        > controllable electric switches can provide a method of controlling the
        > rotation rate of the earth. Which is what centering the powering force
        > of the rotation and controlling its conductance rate would do according
        > to my way of thinking.
        > Sorry I haven't got back to you about the other things we were
        > talking about. I have been somewhat busy. Walter

        Hey Walter! I wondered what happened to you!

        I'm sorry, Walter, but I still don't buy into the idea of the SE jet.
        If it's there, why hasn't it been measured? And the idea that the
        Earth's rotation can be altered by man is impossible.

        However, I think it might be possible that climate would be affected
        by a magnetic pole flip, although I'm not sure exactly how it would
        all work.
      • foryeshua1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2003
          OK, How about this idea. The North pole is melting because the SE isn't
          flowing in its center any more because its conductive path around the
          North pole is more attractive than the inner parts. Because of this
          external position of the SE flow the earth is slowing down. Because it
          is slowing down the earth is spending more time with one side to the Sun,
          which is warming its oceans. Because it is the freezing nature of the SE
          which causes the ice, when the SE flows on the Sun side of the earth as
          it always does as it turns, its freezing nature is more dampened by the
          warming nature of the radiation of the Sun. If the SE flowed more on the
          dark side of the earth this would not be true and the earth would be more
          frozen when it slowed down. Walter

          On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:01:08 -0000 "Mike Doran <mike@...>"
          <mike@...> writes:
          The LIA is a Keeling Whorf tidal movement that unforms MHs, IMHO.
          That is a 1900 year cycle and we are mid range in that.

          There may be some gamma ray issues that impact the water vapor cycle.

          The question isn't these oscillations but the biosphere's modulation
          of those random inputs.

          IOW it isn't chaos then chaos now but modulation then modulation now--
          the question you ask is fair but not correct.

          Human changes can result in temperatures that are in line with life
          but then a body can be dead but situated in a room temperature that
          is 98.7 degrees F. and appear alive. Such is the Dust Bowl, the
          fires in Colorado and Arizona, the drought in the SW during an "El
          Nino" and so forth.

          --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "David <b1blancer1@e...>"
          <b1blancer1@e...> wrote:
          > Mike, take a look at these.
          >
          > http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/west_antarctic/tchga1.gif
          > http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/images/west_antarctic/tchgb1.gif
          >
          > As you can see, the earth is now cooler than it was a mere 5000
          years
          > ago, and substantially cooler than it was 100,000 years ago. In
          fact,
          > we are just now really recovering from the last ice age. If the
          > temperature estimates on those graphs are correct, then the earth
          > undergoes a significant warm-up about every 100,000 years, and we're
          > due for one now. The pattern seems to hold quite well for the last
          > 400,000 years or so. As can also be seen, when the warm-up occurs,
          it
          > does so quite suddenly, as does the cool-down that follows several
          > thousand years later.
          >
          > I believe that the Earth is indeed warming, and that it's doing so
          > right on schedule. Modern man, and by modern I mean within the last
          > 10,000 years, has actually only been around for what is a relatively
          > cool period in Earth's climate history. We haven't seen a warm
          period,
          > which is what we're headed for now. For that matter, the polar ice
          > caps are only a relatively recent feature. There have been times
          when
          > they didn't exist.
          >
          > Your thoughts Mike? Anybody?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • foryeshua1@juno.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2003
            Dave, I haven't taken time to describe how the SE can be measured, but
            If you read my site, htt
            http://www.Vorbitz.com/electrojet// http://www,vorbitz electrojet.com.
            You will find that carbon Winter buildup clouds on the North pole
            mysteriously build under peak Winter seasons, and disappear when the Sun
            begins to reach the polar area. If you track the reasoning I have given,
            this might be a proof that it does exist. Also the appearance of
            meteorites on the South Pole and not on the North Pole would indicate
            that something is bringing them, from other planets even, to our earth on
            the South Pole. What could that stream of carrying force be? Guess
            what? -- the Solar Electrojet!
            What causes the circumpolar Eastward flow around the North and South
            poles? Guess what, the secondary field of a current moving up from the
            South pole out through the North pole. Stronger at the
            South pole because of its incoming flow around the South pole,
            Weaker at the North pole because of its spread out pattern as it leaves
            the North conductive earth.
            Why is the South Ozone hole smaller and shaped like the pole it
            passes as it comes into the South pole, because of the SE Current.
            Why do the poles have ice on them? because the SE freezes
            moisture whenever it flows in a conductive enough path, with a minus 80
            degree temperature.
            The North pole inner space is warmer now because the Se is
            flowing around the outside of the pole. If we were to put a pole in the
            center that can conduct the SE, and give it an controllable electric
            switch, on both poles, we can center its flow and by varying the current
            flow at both poles we can control the speed of the rotation of the earth,
            which is controlled by this primary current.
            It is even possible that by controlling the rotation rate we
            might be able to change the earth's orbit to be closer or farther away
            from the Sun, thereby changing its orbit, away from comets. Well if I
            haven't given enough proofs that could be proven by anyone with some
            simple compasses in the right places, I don't know what you consider
            proof. If any one of these events are determined to be accurate I have a
            prima facia proof which by itself can prove the presence of the SE.
            Walter

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
              The thing is, Walter, that all of the things you mention can be
              explained by far less exotic, completely natural means.

              > Also the appearance of
              > meteorites on the South Pole and not on the North Pole would indicate
              > that something is bringing them, from other planets even, to our
              earth on
              > the South Pole.

              I don't think there's any more meteorites impacting the Earth at the
              south pole than the north pole. It's just that the terrain of the
              south polar region makes them easier to find. The Arctic ice breaks
              up and shifts, especially in summer. I'm sure they're a bunch of
              metoerites at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.

              > What causes the circumpolar Eastward flow around the North and South
              > poles? Guess what, the secondary field of a current moving up from the
              > South pole out through the North pole.

              Or perhaps just normal global wind patterns?

              > Why is the South Ozone hole smaller and shaped like the pole it
              > passes as it comes into the South pole, because of the SE Current.

              Smaller than what?

              > Why do the poles have ice on them?

              Because it's darn cold there, that's why! It's caused by an absence
              of sunlight!

              > The North pole inner space is warmer now because the Se is
              > flowing around the outside of the pole. If we were to put a pole in the
              > center that can conduct the SE, and give it an controllable electric
              > switch, on both poles, we can center its flow and by varying the current
              > flow at both poles we can control the speed of the rotation of the
              earth,
              > which is controlled by this primary current.

              The speed of Earth's rotation was set billions of years ago, Walter,
              and it keeps rotating because of inertia!

              > It is even possible that by controlling the rotation rate we
              > might be able to change the earth's orbit to be closer or farther away
              > from the Sun, thereby changing its orbit, away from comets.

              Even if that were possible, which it isn't, are you sure that's
              something you want to mess with?
            • foryeshua1@juno.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 21, 2003
                On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:47:34 -0000 "David <b1blancer1@...>"
                <b1blancer1@...> writes:
                The thing is, Walter, that all of the things you mention can be
                explained by far less exotic, completely natural means.
                -----speed of earth rotation is caused by a power means, It is natural,
                and is the SE, not inertia.

                > Also the appearance of
                > meteorites on the South Pole and not on the North Pole would indicate
                > that something is bringing them, from other planets even, to our
                earth on
                > the South Pole.

                I don't think there's any more meteorites impacting the Earth at the
                south pole than the north pole. It's just that the terrain of the
                south polar region makes them easier to find. The Arctic ice breaks
                up and shifts, especially in summer. I'm sure they're a bunch of
                meteorites at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.
                - - - there are meteorites all over the earth, because the shifting of
                the places of Earth rotation has changed, caused by the SE finding
                another better path of conductance. Recent this year falling of
                meteorites supports what I say.
                > What causes the circumpolar Eastward flow about the North and South
                > poles? Guess what, the secondary field of a current moving up from
                the
                > South pole out through the North pole.

                Or perhaps just normal global wind patterns?
                -- guess what drives the wind patterns?

                > Why is the South Ozone hole smaller and shaped like the pole it
                > passes as it comes into the South pole, because of the SE Current.

                Smaller than what?
                --- smaller than the North pole ozone hole, until recently not expected
                nor identified, smaller because the passage of the SE out of the North
                pole is going out through a cone that surrounds the polar area because
                its conditions of conductance are better there, this is why it is warm,
                and melting.
                AS the SE goes out of the North Pole cone shape it cuts the Ozone hole
                there, in a very large hole because its path out of the earth is large
                there.

                > Why do the poles have ice on them?

                Because it's darn cold there, that's why! It's caused by an absence
                of sunlight!
                ----Yes to an extent. But the presence of minus 80 degree temperature
                that is needed for the solid freezing that holds North ice in place more,
                is not presently returning to the center of the pole as much.

                > The North pole inner space is warmer now because the Se is
                > flowing around the outside of the pole. If we were to put a pole in
                the
                > center that can conduct the SE, and give it an controllable electric
                > switch, on both poles, we can center its flow and by varying the
                current
                > flow at both poles we can control the freezing of the ice as well as
                the speed of the rotation of the
                earth,
                > which is controlled by this primary current.

                The speed of Earth's rotation was set billions of years ago, Walter,
                and it keeps rotating because of inertia!
                ---- if this is so then why has the earth been slowing down during our
                present pole position? For the same reason that it speeds up when the
                poles shift to a new place for rotating the earth- - the insulation of
                the present place of conductance of the SE at whatever phase it is in,
                from "Ice age" to Ice Age' Which is really what is happening when we
                have identified "Ice Ages" The pole has shifted from near Russia, to
                closer to us in Canada, and then back again. With the same shifting it
                caused a new spinning speed which shifts the plates away from each other
                in the Atlantic and pushes the weaker ocean bottom into wrinkles in the
                Pacific. This shifting of the places of rotation is the reason the plates
                seem to shift across the surface of the earth. They have not shifted in a
                straight line from their present positions, but a series of zig zags
                which are caused by the centrifugal forces caused by the new positions
                and rotation speeds of the switched to places of rotation.
                > It is even possible that by controlling the rotation rate we
                > might be able to change the earth's orbit to be closer or farther away
                > from the Sun, thereby changing its orbit, away from comets.

                Even if that were possible, which it isn't, are you sure that's
                something you want to mess with?
                ------If you have another more possible idea about how to escape quickly
                appearing chunks of space junk that could destroy us, what alternative do
                you suggest? My idea, if it proves out to work, could be instantaneous by
                varying the speed of rotation of the earth by varying the SE flow through
                it. I do not think any other method suggested can do it as cheaply nor as
                quickly as my idea. Walter

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor