Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: El Nino causes heavy rains in Florida

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      Mike, If you want to reply to me just do it to me, If you want to send
      it back onto the site, that is OK with me. Walter

      On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:55:30 -0000 "Mike Doran <mike@...>"
      <mike@...> writes:
      I would rather say that the Gaia healthy GOM combined w/ some good
      solar activity has caused some rain there.

      Here in California it remains fairly dry, especially for a so called
      warm event.

      The GOC continues to be VERY Gaia poor.
      What is the GOC and what is it to be Gaia poor?

      Consistant with this lull in CME/flaring forecast the SOI dipped down
      to low neg readings and more interesting BPs in the trop Pac began to
      rise.
      Mike- CME? flaring? forecast? SOI? BPS?

      The residual winds and currents will keep it neg for a few
      days but if the pattern continues watch for a positive swing. The
      latest SSTs
      MIke, SSTs?

      also show a weird yellow band in the red where El Nino
      should be, again indicating that there is something extra electrical
      going on with the Doran waves . . .

      Mike Once again, Doran waves? ENSO? Dry SW? I am sorry for being so
      dull of hearing that it is taking me so long to find out what you are
      talking about. If you want to give up answering I don't blame you. Anyway
      thanks for whatever time you are willing to give me. Walter

      Anyone who has studied ENSO will agree that a dry or normal dry SW is
      completely inconsistent with the event.

      And its because climate is alive.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "fredwx1 <fredwx1@y...>"

    • Mike Doran <mike@usinter.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > Mike, If you want to reply to me just do it to me, If you want to
        send
        > it back onto the site, that is OK with me. Walter
        >
        > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:55:30 -0000 "Mike Doran <mike@u...>"
        > <mike@u...> writes:
        > I would rather say that the Gaia healthy GOM combined w/ some good
        > solar activity has caused some rain there.
        >
        > Here in California it remains fairly dry, especially for a so
        called
        > warm event.
        >
        > The GOC continues to be VERY Gaia poor.
        > What is the GOC and what is it to be Gaia poor?
        >
        > Consistant with this lull in CME/flaring forecast the SOI dipped
        down
        > to low neg readings and more interesting BPs in the trop Pac began
        > rise.
        > Mike- CME? flaring? forecast? SOI? BPS?
        >
        > The residual winds and currents will keep it neg for a few
        > days but if the pattern continues watch for a positive swing. The
        > latest SSTs
        > MIke, SSTs?
        >
        > also show a weird yellow band in the red where El Nino
        > should be, again indicating that there is something extra
        electrical
        > going on with the Doran waves . . .
        >
        > Mike Once again, Doran waves? ENSO? Dry SW? I am sorry for
        being so
        > dull of hearing that it is taking me so long to find out what you
        are
        > talking about. If you want to give up answering I don't blame you.
        Anyway
        > thanks for whatever time you are willing to give me. Walter
        >
        > Anyone who has studied ENSO will agree that a dry or normal dry SW
        is
        > completely inconsistent with the event.
        >
        > And its because climate is alive.
        >

        > --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "fredwx1 <fredwx1@y...>"
        > <fredwx1@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > We have received over 4 inches of rain in the past 36hrs and over
        6
        > > inches this month (normally the dry season). I suspect the El
        Nino
        > is
        > > making itself felt.

        Service.