    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      ** Aurora Watch In Effect **

      I could have just said "see last report" and saved myself some time,
      because today's report is just about a carbon copy of the last one.
      Solar activity remains low, and there hasn't been anything in the way
      of flares to speak of. None of the sunspots currently visible look
      like they have any real flare-generating potential at this time. The
      only think creating any interest is the coronal hole mentioned in my
      last report. We should start receiving the high-speed solar wind
      gusts from it sometime Sunday or Monday. The solar wind speed remains
      somewhat elevated tonight, and the Interplanetary Magnetic Field is
      holding onto a weak but persistent south-pointing orientation.

      IMF Orientation : 5.2 nT South

      Solar activity is expected to be low. There is a slight chance for an
      M-class event from Region 207.

      Geomagnetic actvity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be unsettled to active during the
      next three days due to continued effects from the high speed solar
      wind stream.