I just lit a candle for her.

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      > Today's solar activity report is dedicated to the memory of my
      Mother.
      > November 4th would have been her birthday. She went home to be with
      > Jesus on July 16, 1996, at the age of 79.

      No man is an island.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        With the SOI so positive and the wind so positive I wouldn't be
        surprised to see something tropical in the W. Car . . .

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
          > With the SOI so positive and the wind so positive I wouldn't be
          > surprised to see something tropical in the W. Car . . .

          EEK! I hope not. Coastal Texas and LA have had enough rain. They
          don't need anything tropical wandering ashore.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
            > > Today's solar activity report is dedicated to the memory of my
            > Mother.
            > > November 4th would have been her birthday. She went home to be with
            > > Jesus on July 16, 1996, at the age of 79.
            > >

            > No man is an island.

            Thank you, Mike. I appreciate it very much.