Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] The Cause of Tornadoes.

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 9, 2002
      >Anyway, I was looking at the damage in one
      > neighborhood where homes were destroyed to their foundation, iow
      nothing
      > left but a damn bathtub, and like this for a 1/2 mile swath for a
      mile or
      > two and then the path led right into a large brick and glass church
      with
      > a parking lot--that didn't loose a pane of glass, the first thing that
      > cames to mind now is not an act of God, but an act of a different EMF
      > over the glass church and bare parking lot compared to watered grass
      > yards, plumbing, ducking, cars, and other metalic objects that could
      have
      > stored fair weather positive voltages.

      Now wait a minute. Something that is releasing energy that makes a
      nuclear weapon look like a peashooter is going to be
      deterred/deflected by a small positive charge? Nah, I ain't buyin'
      it. Sounds to me like God didn't want that church destroyed, so it
      wasn't.
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 19, 2002
        I am no expert on the subject. However I have read the Lindzen, Fu
        and Hartmann papers and think I know enough to apply EMFs to the
        cloud dynamics via cirrus IR forcings in a meaningful manner.

        Even if high clouds lead to relative heat stability heat loss leads
        to cooling, more dense and falling air. RELATIVELY speaking, the
        contrasts create instability.