Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] The Cause of Tornadoes.

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 9, 2002
      Mike, Being able to stop and start a certain action with another certain
      move is usually considered one of the most powerful proofs that the move
      that is made is causing the first action. You can talk all you want about
      what it takes to make a tornado, but when you drill a hole in the earth
      and every time weather comes near it that can enable a tornado, it does!
      Then you have prima facia evidence that the source of the power for the
      tornado is coming from the shaft in the hole obviously from the
      surrounding levels of earth that it goes through, the tornado always
      gives a direct hit and if a drilling rig is in it, that rig will be
      twisted to a shred. I have talked to people that have been drilling,
      (without insulating the shaft) and were hit by a tornado, that did just
      that. There is not acceleration known to man other than the acceleration
      of a direct connection of an electric current, that can explain the
      acceleration of the tornado when it touches down.
      You can talk all your life about the conditions that occur in
      concordance with the forming and touching down of a tornado, but when ONE
      condition, a drilled hole in the ground that has contact with all of the
      layers it is drilled down through proves to be the switch that turns on
      and off the occurrence of the tornado, there can be no more debate over
      which is causing the tornado.
      Prima facia evidence is so strong that one happening, proves it
      to be so. This one well documented fact about oil well drilling proves
      my conviction. I saw and heard about it on an early Standard Oil movie
      about early will drilling. If you still do not believe me, then bring me
      enough money to drill a hole in the earth and leave a shaft with a switch
      on it and I will show you tornados form when the switch is opened, and
      jump up, when the switch is shut off. It will also prove why tornados
      jump, because they are being pulled over insulated ground which cannot
      sustain the draft of current it was receiving on the ground. When this
      happens it must jump up because it begins to pull current from wide areas
      around its draw, and the vector angles applied to the tornado's contact
      with the earth demand that the current flow in the most efficient path,
      which is to draw the base of the tornado up into the air.
      - - - - - Walter
      On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:57:25 -0000 "Mike Doran" <mike@...>
      writes:
      I wholly agree with Walt on several points and strongly disagree on
      others.

      What we agree on is that EMF is involved in tornado formation. This
      is almost without doubt. Further, preventitive measures that are
      basically looking at EMF can be made. Finally, jet stream driven
      twisters have an EMF aspect.

      Where we part is that the process of convection is a sort of hybred
      between cloud behavior and infra red heat produced by cloud makeup,
      and a more capacitive EMF behavior of the clouds. What happens with
      the jet stream is probably both an inducting motion relative to the
      conductive ionosphere as well as a very fast wind that moves ions
      such that it can create both an air pressure AND and EMF area of
      instability. If an area in the lower ionosphere obtains a relatively
      positive charge that is when you will see cirrus clouds enhanced in
      contrast w/ other areas of the storm, and the new cloud gets formed,
      just as Kirk describes. This is an awesome connection, BTW, Kirk.
      Really good science.

      The SE does not apply, if it exists, simply because of the insulative
      values of the air can only be overcome by a capacitive movement of
      ions. These discharges are without direction, really. That is
      because the convective processes that cause the currents are not
      dependant on the SE but on the ambiant winds . . .

      Further, there are other ways that tornadic activity can occur from
      an EMF standpoint other than jet stream derived instabilities. In my
      view, many Texas storms are related to "shorts" in the ionosphere
      between Doran wave dry strip regions--related to the water vapor
      streams from the Gulf of California and GOM and varying potentials of
      them. This may be confusing, but the point remains that the cause of
      ionospheric instabilities can be both mechanical and electrical.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > Kirk, When oil drilling rigs were first being tried they were
      destroyed
      > by two things. Ligntening burned them, and tornadoes twisted them
      > shreds. They were afraid that for a while they could not overcome
      these
      > problems. They then found that when they insulated the drilling
      shaft
      > both problems were stopped. The only problem is that they didn't
      use
      > that information they found to explain and understand what caused
      both
      > lightening and tornadoes. The culprit is electrical discharge from
      the
      > ground through the funnel to the clouds and into the jet stream
      above.
      > What demands the flow is the current in the jet stream. Acting
      like a
      > siphoning hose the flow of current goes along well when its
      following
      > cloud and storms are over well conducting land and the discharge is
      > smooth or building, but when one or some of the storms feeding the
      jet
      > stream are pulled over nonconductive places, the jet stream sucks
      on the
      > path demanding more as it is being forced to slow down its flow.
      This
      > causes a sort of jump demand on areas that are potential sources of
      > discharge. This jump demand bring into place pathways of moisture
      for
      > the flow to go through. All of this is weather related because we
      have
      > observed the high air and low air and the fronts that have to come
      > together to provide the right demands for electrical discharge of
      the
      > Solar Electrojet Current.
      > The display of tornadoes in the North East was caused I
      believe
      > by a network of chem trails which laid a completely total net of
      > discharge pathways over all of the area. This net was used by the
      SE to
> [...]
      areas
      > that will only use them for conductors to any storm that might pass
      close
      > enough to demand SE through them. Each situation can be analyzed
      and
      > protection from tornado destruction can be provided by simply
      following
      > the rules of insulating and conductance to provide safety places
      for man
      > and his buildings. A problem of course in this method is that
      seeing the
      > whole picture of what happens when storms pass over different
      places in
      > given areas, is a many splendered problem. Many variables are
      involved,
      > and it is likely that errors of thinking through what will happen
      will
      > occur. However the task of doing the analyzing is a beginning and
      will
      > in the long run protect what man doesn't want destroyed. The rules
      are
      > all electrical and are very basically simple.
      > Many meterologists have tried to understand Tornados, but
      because
      > they really don't know the basic principles involved, their
      analysis have
      > ended up with no basic reasonings with have given man controlling
      > answers. If people would have given the tornado stopping, when
      wells
      > were drilled as they were insulated from the surrounding layers of
      > conducting minerals that were being drilled through, the same
      amount of
      > effort as the weather men have, we certainly ought to have solved
      the
      > problem by now.
      > I thought I had covered this topic on my web site.
      > Http://www.vorbitz.com/electrojet If anyone has specific
      questions I
      > would be glad to share my opinions. Dr. Walter O. Peterson
      >
      > On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:48:44 -0600 "kirk" <kirk@3...> writes:
      > Opinions?
      > Kirk
      >
      > http://nov55.com/tor.html
      > The Cause of Tornadoes
      > Tornadoes are caused when a cloud of the right size precipitates
      rapidly
      > releasing heat, which causes it to rise and creates a vacuum under
      it.
      > Air
      > rushing under it creates the vortex.
      >
      > As much as tornadoes have been studied, and as obvious as the
      physics is,
      > the weather predictors still don't have it figured out. Only newly
      > forming
      > rain clouds can create tornadoes, yet tornado warnings are always
      given
      > for
      > old clouds.
      >
      > It is known that a sudden drop in air pressure precedes tornadoes.
      The
      > pressure drop is caused by a cloud near the ground rising rapidly
      > creating a
      > partial vacuum below it.
      >
      > Precipitation releases as much heat as evaporation absorbs. But
      > precipitation tends to be much faster than evaporation. So a very
      large
      > amount of heat is released when a cloud precipitates.
      >
      > Heat of course causes air to rise. When a cloud near the ground
      rises, it
      > creates a partial vacuum under it.
      >
      > The cloud must be the right size for a tornado to occur. A very
      large
      > cloud
      > would not precipitate uniformly, so the whole cloud would not rise
      at
      > once.
      > A very small cloud would not produce enough precipitation or heat to
      > create
      > a large enough vacuum for a tornado to form.
      >
      > Also, the height from the ground would be important, because the
      speed at
      > which the air moves in rushing under it will depend upon the amount
      of
      > space
      > below the cloud.
      >
      > These dynamics only exist during the first few minutes of the
      formation
      > of a
      > heavy cloud. Older clouds precipitate gradually and higher in the
      air, so
      > no
      > vacuum is created.
      >
      > Modern doppler radar substantiates this point. When a tornado is
      > reported,
      > doppler radar shows that a new cloud formed out of nowhere where the
      > tornado
      > was said to be.
      >
      > Therefore, if people are to be warned in advanced, it has to be for
      an
      > area
      > where clouds are expected to form but have not yet appeared.
      >
      > It might be possible to prevent a cloud from creating a tornado by
      > seeding
      > part of it, so it precipitates prematurely and nonuniformly. But
      the time
      > factor would be a problem in locating a newly forming cloud.
      >
      > Cumulous clouds will not create tornadoes, because they dissipate
      energy
      > continuously, and they precipitate too high in the air. A tornado
      cloud
      > has
      > to form rapidly and dissipate its energy all at once. This occurs
      when
      > hot,
      > humid air hits colder air. A typical example is gulf air turning
      north
      > and
      > colliding with other air over Arkansas. In the northern plains,
      clouds
      > usually form more gradually and dissipate energy through cumulous
> [...]
      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 19, 2002
        I am no expert on the subject. However I have read the Lindzen, Fu
        and Hartmann papers and think I know enough to apply EMFs to the
        cloud dynamics via cirrus IR forcings in a meaningful manner.

        Even if high clouds lead to relative heat stability heat loss leads
        to cooling, more dense and falling air. RELATIVELY speaking, the
        contrasts create instability.