Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] The Cause of Tornadoes.

  • fredwx
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 9, 2002
      You said "Knowing that tornados are caused by discharge is a really
      important fact." - What do you base this on?

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > Kirk, When oil drilling rigs were first being tried they were
      destroyed
      > by two things. Ligntening burned them, and tornadoes twisted them
      > shreds. They were afraid that for a while they could not overcome
      these
      > problems. They then found that when they insulated the drilling
      shaft
      > both problems were stopped. The only problem is that they didn't
      use
      > that information they found to explain and understand what caused
      both
      > lightening and tornadoes. The culprit is electrical discharge from
      the
      > ground through the funnel to the clouds and into the jet stream
      above.
      > What demands the flow is the current in the jet stream. Acting
      like a
      > siphoning hose the flow of current goes along well when its
      following
      > cloud and storms are over well conducting land and the discharge is
      > smooth or building, but when one or some of the storms feeding the
      jet
      > stream are pulled over nonconductive places, the jet stream sucks
      on the
      > path demanding more as it is being forced to slow down its flow.
      This
      > causes a sort of jump demand on areas that are potential sources of
      > discharge. This jump demand bring into place pathways of moisture
      for
      > the flow to go through. All of this is weather related because we
      have
      > observed the high air and low air and the fronts that have to come
      > together to provide the right demands for electrical discharge of
      the
      > Solar Electrojet Current.
      > The display of tornadoes in the North East was caused I
      believe
      > by a network of chem trails which laid a completely total net of
      > discharge pathways over all of the area. This net was used by the
      SE to
> [...]
      areas
      > that will only use them for conductors to any storm that might pass
      close
      > enough to demand SE through them. Each situation can be analyzed
      and
      > protection from tornado destruction can be provided by simply
      following
      > the rules of insulating and conductance to provide safety places
      for man
      > and his buildings. A problem of course in this method is that
      seeing the
      > whole picture of what happens when storms pass over different
      places in
      > given areas, is a many splendered problem. Many variables are
      involved,
      > and it is likely that errors of thinking through what will happen
      will
      > occur. However the task of doing the analyzing is a beginning and
      will
      > in the long run protect what man doesn't want destroyed. The rules
      are
      > all electrical and are very basically simple.
      > Many meterologists have tried to understand Tornados, but
      because
      > they really don't know the basic principles involved, their
      analysis have
      > ended up with no basic reasonings with have given man controlling
      > answers. If people would have given the tornado stopping, when
      wells
      > were drilled as they were insulated from the surrounding layers of
      > conducting minerals that were being drilled through, the same
      amount of
      > effort as the weather men have, we certainly ought to have solved
      the
      > problem by now.
      > I thought I had covered this topic on my web site.
      > Http://www.vorbitz.com/electrojet If anyone has specific
      questions I
      > would be glad to share my opinions. Dr. Walter O. Peterson
      >
      > On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:48:44 -0600 "kirk" <kirk@3...> writes:
      > Opinions?
      > Kirk
      >
      > http://nov55.com/tor.html
      > The Cause of Tornadoes
      > Tornadoes are caused when a cloud of the right size precipitates
      rapidly
      > releasing heat, which causes it to rise and creates a vacuum under
      it.
      > Air
      > rushing under it creates the vortex.
      >
      > As much as tornadoes have been studied, and as obvious as the
      physics is,
      > the weather predictors still don't have it figured out. Only newly
      > forming
      > rain clouds can create tornadoes, yet tornado warnings are always
      given
      > for
      > old clouds.
      >
      > It is known that a sudden drop in air pressure precedes tornadoes.
      The
      > pressure drop is caused by a cloud near the ground rising rapidly
      > creating a
      > partial vacuum below it.
      >
      > Precipitation releases as much heat as evaporation absorbs. But
      > precipitation tends to be much faster than evaporation. So a very
      large
      > amount of heat is released when a cloud precipitates.
      >
      > Heat of course causes air to rise. When a cloud near the ground
      rises, it
      > creates a partial vacuum under it.
      >
      > The cloud must be the right size for a tornado to occur. A very
      large
      > cloud
      > would not precipitate uniformly, so the whole cloud would not rise
      at
      > once.
      > A very small cloud would not produce enough precipitation or heat to
      > create
      > a large enough vacuum for a tornado to form.
      >
      > Also, the height from the ground would be important, because the
      speed at
      > which the air moves in rushing under it will depend upon the amount
      of
      > space
      > below the cloud.
      >
      > These dynamics only exist during the first few minutes of the
      formation
      > of a
      > heavy cloud. Older clouds precipitate gradually and higher in the
      air, so
      > no
      > vacuum is created.
      >
      > Modern doppler radar substantiates this point. When a tornado is
      > reported,
      > doppler radar shows that a new cloud formed out of nowhere where the
      > tornado
      > was said to be.
      >
      > Therefore, if people are to be warned in advanced, it has to be for
      an
      > area
      > where clouds are expected to form but have not yet appeared.
      >
      > It might be possible to prevent a cloud from creating a tornado by
      > seeding
      > part of it, so it precipitates prematurely and nonuniformly. But
      the time
      > factor would be a problem in locating a newly forming cloud.
      >
      > Cumulous clouds will not create tornadoes, because they dissipate
      energy
      > continuously, and they precipitate too high in the air. A tornado
      cloud
      > has
      > to form rapidly and dissipate its energy all at once. This occurs
      when
      > hot,
      > humid air hits colder air. A typical example is gulf air turning
      north
      > and
      > colliding with other air over Arkansas. In the northern plains,
      clouds
      > usually form more gradually and dissipate energy through cumulous
> [...]
      Service.

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 19, 2002
        I am no expert on the subject. However I have read the Lindzen, Fu
        and Hartmann papers and think I know enough to apply EMFs to the
        cloud dynamics via cirrus IR forcings in a meaningful manner.

        Even if high clouds lead to relative heat stability heat loss leads
        to cooling, more dense and falling air. RELATIVELY speaking, the
        contrasts create instability.