Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] The Cause of Tornadoes.

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 8 10:06 PM
      Kirk, When oil drilling rigs were first being tried they were destroyed
      by two things. Ligntening burned them, and tornadoes twisted them to
      shreds. They were afraid that for a while they could not overcome these
      problems. They then found that when they insulated the drilling shaft
      both problems were stopped. The only problem is that they didn't use
      that information they found to explain and understand what caused both
      lightening and tornadoes. The culprit is electrical discharge from the
      ground through the funnel to the clouds and into the jet stream above.
      What demands the flow is the current in the jet stream. Acting like a
      siphoning hose the flow of current goes along well when its following
      cloud and storms are over well conducting land and the discharge is
      smooth or building, but when one or some of the storms feeding the jet
      stream are pulled over nonconductive places, the jet stream sucks on the
      path demanding more as it is being forced to slow down its flow. This
      causes a sort of jump demand on areas that are potential sources of
      discharge. This jump demand bring into place pathways of moisture for
      the flow to go through. All of this is weather related because we have
      observed the high air and low air and the fronts that have to come
      together to provide the right demands for electrical discharge of the
      Solar Electrojet Current.
      The display of tornadoes in the North East was caused I believe
      by a network of chem trails which laid a completely total net of
      discharge pathways over all of the area. This net was used by the SE to
      discharge into causing tornadoes over the whole area just like the jet
      stream, when it starts to run out of flow power it jump starts all areas
      possibly able to provide that discharge. The net caused a hook up of a
      huge area of potential discharges. This phenomena could not have
      happened in the natural because no storm sets up such a totally covering
      net of discharge potential pathways.
      Knowing that tornados are caused by discharge is a really
      important fact. This information could be used to provide pathways for
      discharge which could be harnessed to be used for a power source for
      man's needs. Tornados only can occur at places capable of providing
      discharge. Badlands are caused by tornado after tornado digging again
      and again on places that have mineral connections or wet conditions which
      enable discharge pathways for the SE. Studying tornados with these
      things in mind can give us ways to control tornados in specific places.
      Small towns hit by destroying tornados, can be tornado proofed by putting
      a well grounded pathway through a playground path through the town, so
      that if any tornado wants SE through its houses, it will have better
      pathways of conductance through the better conductor that is in place.
      Electricity always takes the path of best conductance or least
      resistance in the presence of pressing charges. I outlined this
      information years ago and it has been totally ignored. Its like
      insurance companies don't want people to not have a reason to buy their
      policies. When if people have access to information about tornado
      activity in their areas and know how to stay away from building things
      that act as conductors for tornados, like railroad rails through areas
      that will only use them for conductors to any storm that might pass close
      enough to demand SE through them. Each situation can be analyzed and
      protection from tornado destruction can be provided by simply following
      the rules of insulating and conductance to provide safety places for man
      and his buildings. A problem of course in this method is that seeing the
      whole picture of what happens when storms pass over different places in
      given areas, is a many splendered problem. Many variables are involved,
      and it is likely that errors of thinking through what will happen will
      occur. However the task of doing the analyzing is a beginning and will
      in the long run protect what man doesn't want destroyed. The rules are
      all electrical and are very basically simple.
      Many meterologists have tried to understand Tornados, but because
      they really don't know the basic principles involved, their analysis have
      ended up with no basic reasonings with have given man controlling
      answers. If people would have given the tornado stopping, when wells
      were drilled as they were insulated from the surrounding layers of
      conducting minerals that were being drilled through, the same amount of
      effort as the weather men have, we certainly ought to have solved the
      problem by now.
      I thought I had covered this topic on my web site.
      Http://www.vorbitz.com/electrojet If anyone has specific questions I
      would be glad to share my opinions. Dr. Walter O. Peterson

      On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:48:44 -0600 "kirk" <kirk@...> writes:

      The Cause of Tornadoes
      Tornadoes are caused when a cloud of the right size precipitates rapidly
      releasing heat, which causes it to rise and creates a vacuum under it.
      rushing under it creates the vortex.

      As much as tornadoes have been studied, and as obvious as the physics is,
      the weather predictors still don't have it figured out. Only newly
      rain clouds can create tornadoes, yet tornado warnings are always given
      old clouds.

      It is known that a sudden drop in air pressure precedes tornadoes. The
      pressure drop is caused by a cloud near the ground rising rapidly
      creating a
      partial vacuum below it.

      Precipitation releases as much heat as evaporation absorbs. But
      precipitation tends to be much faster than evaporation. So a very large
      amount of heat is released when a cloud precipitates.

      Heat of course causes air to rise. When a cloud near the ground rises, it
      creates a partial vacuum under it.

      The cloud must be the right size for a tornado to occur. A very large
      would not precipitate uniformly, so the whole cloud would not rise at
      A very small cloud would not produce enough precipitation or heat to
      a large enough vacuum for a tornado to form.

      Also, the height from the ground would be important, because the speed at
      which the air moves in rushing under it will depend upon the amount of
      below the cloud.

      These dynamics only exist during the first few minutes of the formation
      of a
      heavy cloud. Older clouds precipitate gradually and higher in the air, so
      vacuum is created.

      Modern doppler radar substantiates this point. When a tornado is
      doppler radar shows that a new cloud formed out of nowhere where the
      was said to be.

      Therefore, if people are to be warned in advanced, it has to be for an
      where clouds are expected to form but have not yet appeared.

      It might be possible to prevent a cloud from creating a tornado by
      part of it, so it precipitates prematurely and nonuniformly. But the time
      factor would be a problem in locating a newly forming cloud.

      Cumulous clouds will not create tornadoes, because they dissipate energy
      continuously, and they precipitate too high in the air. A tornado cloud
      to form rapidly and dissipate its energy all at once. This occurs when
      humid air hits colder air. A typical example is gulf air turning north
      colliding with other air over Arkansas. In the northern plains, clouds
      usually form more gradually and dissipate energy through cumulous

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 19 9:04 AM
        I am no expert on the subject. However I have read the Lindzen, Fu
        and Hartmann papers and think I know enough to apply EMFs to the
        cloud dynamics via cirrus IR forcings in a meaningful manner.

        Even if high clouds lead to relative heat stability heat loss leads
        to cooling, more dense and falling air. RELATIVELY speaking, the
        contrasts create instability.