http://orca.rsmas.miami.edu/wximages/jet/1_31/anis.html

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
      whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
        > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
        > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

        The NHC is saying Cat 3. They mention the fact that the water in the
        northern Gulf is a little cooler, and that there is dry air to the
        northwest that could get drawn in and inhibit development. At the
        present time, they are predicting landfall windspeed of around 110
        kt. Thry also, however, mention the possibility that it could make
        Cat 4.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
          --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
          > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
          > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

          Well, it looks like you were right. Lili is a Cat 4, and a strong Cat
          4 at that. I hope and pray it doesn't get any stronger. The way it
          looks on the satellite imagery, Lili reminds me of Hugo.