Re: Ozone hole link and comments

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      O3- is ozone.

      The reason it doesn't spread out is that the sun creates ozone w/
      radiation that splits O2 into O- ions, that combine w/ O2 to make
      ozone. Since the poles don't get direct hits from this radiation,
      the source of ions must be EMF.

      The fact that this EMF pattern of induction matches the hole is
      pretty strong evidence of cause and effect, eh?

      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > If the ozone hole is being affected by these reactions so far from
      over
      > the circumpolar current, why isn't the ozone hole spread out far
      enough
      > to take these into account. The Ozone hole is over the place where
      the
      > Solar Electrojet cuts down into the Ozone layer, cuts the hole and
      goes
      > into the earth around the insulation of the South Pole.
      > Dr. Peterson
      > On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:20:59 -0700 "mike" <mike@u...> writes:
      > Ozone hole link and comments
      >
      > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      > tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020930/ap_wo_en_po/sci_shrinking_ozone_hole_1
      >
      > Comments:
      >
      > Warmer oceans and a double peak flaring and CME--means that the
      > circumpolar current is both conductive and taking in large
      quantities of
      > protons. HOWEVER, the circumpolar is not all that is going on there
      in
      > Antarctica--there is the countercurrent or eddy near the boots of
      both S.

      > America and Antarctica--interestingly where both b-21 and b-22
      broke off
      > and very warm anomalies, up to 5 degrees C., have been recorded.
      There,
      > induction patterns enhance cirrus--and so you really have very
      strong
      > ability for local Doran waves to be produced. My view is this is
      what is
      > splitting the ozone layer. Ozone, as you all know, is an ion in the
      > ionosphere, and is inherently electrical.

      Service.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
        We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
        whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
          --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
          > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
          > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

          The NHC is saying Cat 3. They mention the fact that the water in the
          northern Gulf is a little cooler, and that there is dry air to the
          northwest that could get drawn in and inhibit development. At the
          present time, they are predicting landfall windspeed of around 110
          kt. Thry also, however, mention the possibility that it could make
          Cat 4.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
            > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
            > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

            Well, it looks like you were right. Lili is a Cat 4, and a strong Cat
            4 at that. I hope and pray it doesn't get any stronger. The way it
            looks on the satellite imagery, Lili reminds me of Hugo.