Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Ozone hole link and comments

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      If the ozone hole is being affected by these reactions so far from over
      the circumpolar current, why isn't the ozone hole spread out far enough
      to take these into account. The Ozone hole is over the place where the
      Solar Electrojet cuts down into the Ozone layer, cuts the hole and goes
      into the earth around the insulation of the South Pole.
      Dr. Peterson
      On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:20:59 -0700 "mike" <mike@...> writes:
      Ozone hole link and comments

      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020930/ap_wo_en_po/sci_shrinking_ozone_hole_1

      Comments:

      Warmer oceans and a double peak flaring and CME--means that the
      circumpolar current is both conductive and taking in large quantities of
      protons. HOWEVER, the circumpolar is not all that is going on there in
      Antarctica--there is the countercurrent or eddy near the boots of both S.

      America and Antarctica--interestingly where both b-21 and b-22 broke off
      and very warm anomalies, up to 5 degrees C., have been recorded. There,
      induction patterns enhance cirrus--and so you really have very strong
      ability for local Doran waves to be produced. My view is this is what is
      splitting the ozone layer. Ozone, as you all know, is an ion in the
      ionosphere, and is inherently electrical.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
        O3- is ozone.

        The reason it doesn't spread out is that the sun creates ozone w/
        radiation that splits O2 into O- ions, that combine w/ O2 to make
        ozone. Since the poles don't get direct hits from this radiation,
        the source of ions must be EMF.

        The fact that this EMF pattern of induction matches the hole is
        pretty strong evidence of cause and effect, eh?

        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > If the ozone hole is being affected by these reactions so far from
        over
        > the circumpolar current, why isn't the ozone hole spread out far
        enough
        > to take these into account. The Ozone hole is over the place where
        the
        > Solar Electrojet cuts down into the Ozone layer, cuts the hole and
        goes
        > into the earth around the insulation of the South Pole.
        > Dr. Peterson
        > On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:20:59 -0700 "mike" <mike@u...> writes:
        > Ozone hole link and comments
        >
        > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
        > tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020930/ap_wo_en_po/sci_shrinking_ozone_hole_1
        >
        > Comments:
        >
        > Warmer oceans and a double peak flaring and CME--means that the
        > circumpolar current is both conductive and taking in large
        quantities of
        > protons. HOWEVER, the circumpolar is not all that is going on there
        in
        > Antarctica--there is the countercurrent or eddy near the boots of
        both S.

        > America and Antarctica--interestingly where both b-21 and b-22
        broke off
        > and very warm anomalies, up to 5 degrees C., have been recorded.
        There,
        > induction patterns enhance cirrus--and so you really have very
        strong
        > ability for local Doran waves to be produced. My view is this is
        what is
        > splitting the ozone layer. Ozone, as you all know, is an ion in the
        > ionosphere, and is inherently electrical.

        Service.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
          We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
          whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
            > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
            > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

            The NHC is saying Cat 3. They mention the fact that the water in the
            northern Gulf is a little cooler, and that there is dry air to the
            northwest that could get drawn in and inhibit development. At the
            present time, they are predicting landfall windspeed of around 110
            kt. Thry also, however, mention the possibility that it could make
            Cat 4.
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
              --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "Mike Doran" <mike@u...> wrote:
              > We have a pin hole. Once the big band over Cuba dissapated--the
              > whole became tiny. VERY DANGEROUS. This will go Cat 4 MINIMUM.

              Well, it looks like you were right. Lili is a Cat 4, and a strong Cat
              4 at that. I hope and pray it doesn't get any stronger. The way it
              looks on the satellite imagery, Lili reminds me of Hugo.