Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: Isidore

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      David, These planes were photographed spewing this white fog out of
      places that were not exhaust located. Also, I was wrong about not
      happening in the last two months. Along the Pacific coast over the last
      two months seven trail have been laid every night. Walter

      On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 02:52:50 -0000 "David" <b1blancer1@...>
      writes:
      It sounds to me like what you were seeing was just normal, persistent
      contrails. They can last for hours or even days under the right
      conditions. A contrail is made up of ice crystals, jule like any
      other high cloud, and can last for a long time, just like any other
      high cloud.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > David, These planes were photographed spewing this white fog out of
        > places that were not exhaust located. Also, I was wrong about not
        > happening in the last two months. Along the Pacific coast over the last
        > two months seven trail have been laid every night. Walter

        I'd like to see the pictures. Sometimes it is difficult to get a
        sense of exactly what's what when you're looking at a 2-D picture of a
        3-D object. There's also such a thing as an aerodynamic contrail that
        can form in the conditions are right.