Latest on ENSO/Isa

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      This storm Isa is starting to make its own surrounding EMF conditions.

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOscil
      lationIndex/30DaySOIValues/
      Date Tahiti Darwin Daily** 30 day 90 day

      18-Sep-2002 1015.10 1013.80 -6.00 -14.17 -12.37

      SOI is going toward positive again--very different ENSO from
      conditions in 1997 at this time.

      http://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/SeasonalClimateOutlook/SouthernOscil
      lationIndex/SOIDataFiles/

      1997 200 1011.90 1014.80 -23.70
      1997 201 1011.01 1015.00 -30.39
      1997 202 1010.46 1014.45 -30.39
      1997 203 1010.91 1015.55 -34.39
      1997 204 1011.15 1015.85 -34.78
      1997 205 1011.86 1014.80 -23.93
      1997 206 1012.87 1014.75 -17.39
      1997 207 1014.68 1015.30 -9.61
      1997 208 1014.82 1016.25 -14.62
      1997 209 1014.01 1016.05 -18.39
      1997 210 1014.78 1015.80 -12.08
      1997 211 1014.57 1015.75 -13.08
      1997 212 1013.35 1016.05 -22.46
      1997 213 1013.73 1015.55 -20.83
      1997 214 1015.30 1014.70 -6.19
      1997 215 1014.61 1015.60 -15.82
      1997 216 1012.92 1016.10 -29.10
      1997 217 1012.56 1015.85 -29.78
      1997 218 1012.91 1015.25 -24.02
      1997 219 1014.36 1014.50 -10.66
      1997 220 1015.97 1014.55 -1.18
      1997 221 1016.40 1015.95 -7.10
      1997 222 1015.12 1016.65 -19.09
      1997 223 1014.96 1017.45 -24.93
      1997 224 1015.71 1016.85 -16.73
      1997 225 1015.38 1016.60 -17.19
      1997 226 1014.91 1016.05 -16.73
      1997 227 1014.92 1015.60 -13.93
      1997 228 1014.46 1015.25 -14.61
      1997 229 1013.50 1013.95 -12.56
      1997 230 1013.30 1012.95 -7.70
      1997 231 1012.81 1013.60 -14.61
      1997 232 1010.62 1013.60 -27.89
      1997 233 1009.98 1013.95 -33.88
      1997 234 1011.25 1013.95 -26.22
      1997 235 1012.86 1014.25 -18.25
      1997 236 1013.18 1014.85 -19.92
      1997 237 1012.63 1015.55 -27.51
      1997 238 1012.63 1015.85 -29.33
      1997 239 1012.13 1015.30 -29.03
      1997 240 1013.26 1015.20 -21.59
      1997 241 1014.35 1014.65 -11.65
      1997 242 1013.45 1014.90 -18.63
      1997 243 1014.33 1014.85 -12.94
      1997 244 1014.51 1014.45 -13.41
      1997 245 1014.38 1014.05 -11.78
      1997 246 1014.81 1014.30 -10.74
      1997 247 1014.60 1014.80 -14.97
      1997 248 1013.87 1014.50 -17.50
      1997 249 1013.42 1013.60 -14.82
      1997 250 1014.11 1013.85 -12.22
      1997 251 1014.42 1013.65 -9.18
      1997 252 1013.36 1013.85 -16.68
      1997 253 1012.77 1014.30 -22.87
      1997 254 1013.26 1013.85 -17.27
      1997 255 1013.21 1013.50 -15.49
      1997 256 1013.46 1013.80 -15.79
      1997 257 1012.72 1014.45 -24.03
      1997 258 1012.50 1014.20 -23.89

      In that year, contrary to this, warm anomalies had extended to the
      Southern Hemisphere in the waters off the Western parts of tropical
      South America and warm anomalies existed around Antarctica--the exact
      oppisite of what we have here. From a Doran wave perspective--this is
      very dangerous for tropical storms that stall and flood. Explosively
      warm SSTs are near very cold ones and the EMF implications from
      flaring/CMEs means sorting and waves of activity along warm tropical
      waters such that large charges can concentrate.

      What I am concerned about is how waves are moving slower than last
      year and w/ the biology delayed a Cape Verde wave storm like an Iris
      will be MUCH more able to organize.

      Heavy and late--we are on J storm already and not into October. The
      next month or two will be nuts.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/SST/climo.html

      What NOAA sees from SST anomalies is crap. That is because they are
      EMF and biologically blind and ignorant.

      Only things of interest on the most recent frame is a thin strip of
      warm anomalies from the Carolinas in the Gulf stream--following rains
      that brought drought relief there. Hydrology feeds back warm
      anomalies. Likewise, some of the monsoonal rains have brought warm
      anomalies to the Gulf of California, but California itself is dry and
      so are the nearby SSTs.

      With the end of the double peak in flaring/CME we are indeed seeing
      some warm anomalies in the northern hemisphere as when combined w/
      the biological activity there are warm oceans that express warm
      temperatures as disbursed (understand that "normal" or "La Nina"
      means that coriolis takes most of the warm oceans in the N. Pacific
      gyre to the west). But warm w/out a biological aspect and a
      flaring/CME timed w/ the season means the gyres induct MORE AGAINST
      cirrus going from west to east, and you can see this easily from the
      SST charts. Which is why south of the equator the PATTERN looks
      NOTHING like El Nino, nor will it this WINTER.