Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Rings around the Earth??

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2002
      I would reject the idea that the earth could have been frozen over its
      whole surface. If the SE causes the ice to form as I believe it does, it
      will only freeze two spots at the same time. The North and South poles.
      Walter

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
        > I would reject the idea that the earth could have been frozen over its
        > whole surface. If the SE causes the ice to form as I believe it
        does, it
        > will only freeze two spots at the same time. The North and South poles.
        > Walter
        > On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:07:24 -0600 "kirk" <kirk@3...> writes:

        I must admit that I had heard of the "snowball earth" theory before.
        It does sound a bit hard to believe.