Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Solar Activity Report for 7/10/02

  • foryeshua1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2002
      David, The North pole before it started to melt was a triangle shape
      because there were three main conductors of SE there on the corners of
      the pole area. Before the short smaller poles were put in around the
      North pole area to keep the SE from seeking and finding a new place to
      shift the Rotating position of the North pole to, the pole was triangle
      because of these three naturally SE conductive places. (btw the pole is
      now melting because the shifting of the SE to several conductive spots
      causes each pole to get cold while the SE is there but because it doesn't
      stay there long enough, the ice melts when the SE goes to the next pole.
      This is why we need one pole in the center to keep the pole from melting,
      to be able to control the speed of earth's rotation, and to possibly
      control the orbital path of our earth.) Our earth was shifting to each
      of these three points as it rotated thus its shape. These areas are
      somewhat mountainous with rocks. When I said the pilot was over the North
      Pole I was not talking about the Geocentric North. The center is an
      ocean, and if we were to drill a large enough hole and put in a conductor
      to be the ground that it would need to be with a controllable switch, we
      would have to do it from a platform. Keeping it insulated from the SE
      from breaking through upon the drilling rig before it is all set up to
      operate might be a problem unless an insulating dome down into the sea is
      covering them.
      This answer leaves a lot of holes. If interested you might
      consult http//www.vorbitz.com/electrojet// . Thank you for your
      question. Oh btw. I appreciate your "No problem" but I do not know what
      it is specifically referring to. Thanks anyway. Walter
      On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:10:51 -0000 "David" <b1blancer1@...>
      writes:
      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., foryeshua1@j... wrote:
      > B1, The answer that I have is that the very first evidence of the SE
      > that I found was that as a pilot flew over the North pole he had a
      > magnetic compass that spun when he went over rocks that were still not
      > covered by ice, which was surprising to him because of the much snow
      that
      > had fallen in the area. (I think this snow didn't cover the rocks
      because
      > the SE flow resisted its falling upon them.) Applying the right hand
      > rule to the motion of the compass needle (a trick of remembering which
      > way the needle spun as I watched his large six inch needle spin) shows
      > that a current is indeed going out of the North Pole. Walter

      Rocks at the North Pole?? Seeing as how the North Pole is in the
      middle of an ocean, wouldn't that be a bit unusual?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2002
        First of all, let me address the rocks incident you referred to. I
        don't think that's its all that unusual for a megnetic compass to
        deviate or even spin around when in the presence of magnetic rocks. I
        can show you on aeronautical navigation charts where the issue
        warnings that state that magnetic compass readings will be inaccurate.
        If the pilot's compass that you mention did indeed spin around, then
        I would suggest that it was either because he was in the presence of
        magnetic rocks, or very close to the magnetic pole itself. I imagine
        a compass would do all kinds of weird things when in direct proximity
        to the magnetic pole.

        Now as far as Earth rotation, why is it necessary to have some
        external force causing it? Newton's first law of motion says that an
        object in motion will remain in motion. You talk about some kind of
        artificial magnetic poles being installed. Do you have any evidence
        of that?

        Sorry, but the whole SE idea makes no sense at all to me.
      • foryeshua1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2002
          David, The poles in place I mentioned is that I found in the news a
          pole in place somewhere in Alaska I believe,which was left sticking up
          above ground. When I saw that the aurora was shifting wildly around the
          North pole area I knew that the only way it could do that is if the
          source of the SE were coming from that area and being there to be lit up.
          That meant many more in place poles.
          As far as being close to the magnetic pole, it wasn't. It was
          over the proximity of the geocentric North pole. The three areas
          mentioned before on the corners of the triangle North ice cap were the
          most likely places. The approximate place of the North Mangnetic pole at
          that time was somewhere down toward Canada. Walter