RE: [Methane Hydrate Club] A 10th "planet"?

  • kirk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
      The excerpt was from "The Recent Organization of the Solar System" by Donald
      W Patten and Samuel R Windsor.

      The address inside the cover is:

      Pacific Meridian Publishing Co
      13540 39th Ave N.E.
      Seattle, Washington 98125

      Was published in 95 but Patten was an old man then. Hope he is still alive
      and publishing.

      Re Baker I think so, was footnote 1.
      Was easier to read as HTML but list converted to text. Oh well.

      Glad you enjoyed it.

      Kirk