[Methane Hydrate Club] Re: (no subject)

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
      > I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
      > If you are interested I'll OCR it.
      >
      > Kirk

      Sure! I'd be interested in seeing it.
    • kirk
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
        I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it interesting.
        The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.

        Kirk

        > I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
        > If you are interested I'll OCR it.
        >
        > Kirk

        Sure! I'd be interested in seeing it.

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2002
          --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
          > I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it
          interesting.
          > The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.
          >
          > Kirk

          Thanks Kirk. Even though NASA's position is that there is no 10th
          planet, there are some legitimate scientists who think their might be.