RE: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: (no subject)

  • kirk
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
      I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
      If you are interested I'll OCR it.

      Kirk

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
        > I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
        > If you are interested I'll OCR it.
        >
        > Kirk

        Sure! I'd be interested in seeing it.
      • kirk
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
          I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it interesting.
          The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.

          Kirk

          > I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
          > If you are interested I'll OCR it.
          >
          > Kirk

          Sure! I'd be interested in seeing it.

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2002
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
            > I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it
            interesting.
            > The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.
            >
            > Kirk

            Thanks Kirk. Even though NASA's position is that there is no 10th
            planet, there are some legitimate scientists who think their might be.