Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Re: (no subject)

  • SALEMRVERS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
      B1, Mike,
      The NASA info about planetx can be brought up by searching Planet X
      NASA. There is so much there, you have to search it out. It is an old
      subject started by astronomers finding that the outer planets were moving in
      orbits that would indicate that another planet must be around. Recently new
      material started to show up about this 3300 year cycle orbit planet X.
      Perigy Syzigy refers to the times when planets line up to cause their
      weights to pull together. Their weight should act together all the time
      consistently, but only sometimes a wind appears almost off shore a short
      ways, and drives the tides higher than expected, causing damage. I believe
      this wind is caused by the SE only when other storms are not connecting with
      the conveyer belt driven by the SE, and its full force is concentrated on the
      extra conductance made available by the high tide. btw if you will check I
      think you will find that no proof of the presently accepted description of
      gravity has ever been established with any observed wave or particle
      vibration. Termed "falling" toward the Sun, planets are eliptically circling,
      not falling. I believe their rotation is caused by the SE and can be changed
      by focusing it. This AOL service does not let me look at your letter at the
      same time I am writing, so I forget a lot. Presently I am having a problem
      with a mistake with Juno, and I may be leaving them, when hopefully I can
      look and write at the same time. Walter

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
        You're right, a search of "planet x" did produce a lot of hits.
        However, the very first item on the list returns contains the
        following, which pretty much lays to rest Planet X :

        " There is no known Planet X or 10th planet in our solar system.
        Scientists have been looking for about a hundred years. It was
        believed that such a planet was required to explain the orbital
        characteristics of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune. Many searches
        have been performed and, to date, no evidence of such a planet has
        emerged. In addition, better information about the masses of outer
        planets has also now shown that no other planets are necessary to
        explain the planetary orbits."

        http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question4.html
      • kirk
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
          I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
          If you are interested I'll OCR it.

          Kirk

          You're right, a search of "planet x" did produce a lot of hits.
          However, the very first item on the list returns contains the
          following, which pretty much lays to rest Planet X :

          " There is no known Planet X or 10th planet in our solar system.
          Scientists have been looking for about a hundred years. It was
          believed that such a planet was required to explain the orbital
          characteristics of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune. Many searches
          have been performed and, to date, no evidence of such a planet has
          emerged. In addition, better information about the masses of outer
          planets has also now shown that no other planets are necessary to
          explain the planetary orbits."

          http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question4.html

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
            --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
            > I have some material written by a Phd re evidence for another body.
            > If you are interested I'll OCR it.
            >
            > Kirk

            Sure! I'd be interested in seeing it.
          • kirk
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
              I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it interesting.
              The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30, 2002
                --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., "kirk" <kirk@3...> wrote:
                > I'll see if I can do it this weekend. I think you will find it
                interesting.
                > The guy is a legitimate physicist, no moonbeam stuff.
                >
                > Kirk

                Thanks Kirk. Even though NASA's position is that there is no 10th
                planet, there are some legitimate scientists who think their might be.